Saturday 6 July 2013

The Vegan Nigerian: GARRI COOKIES

Garri is every Nigerian's lifesaver...my sister is practically addicted to the thing and my mum loves it too.Me, it's a hit or miss kind of thing for me. I chalk my indifference up to drinking garri practically every day in boarding school. While websurfing and generally being lazy jobless creative,I came across this awesome blog. She does wonderful thing with food yo! Might experiment with this one of these days..

The Vegan Nigerian: GARRI COOKIES: This recipe has lingered in my mind for a long time now. Today was the day to finally transform the abstract image of a garri-based cookie ...

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the feature :) Loving your site already and about to have a look at the rest of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome,was an absolute pleasure for me frankly. you might want to check out nappynaijagirl.wordpress.com,I've kind of moved there.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear from you!please leave a comment on my blog (yes,I am shameless)