Saturday 6 July 2013

HAIR CRUSH: JANELLE MONAE

Anybody that follows me on twitter knows I'm a bonafide Janelle Monae groupie. From her hair to her style, and isn't she sooo beautiful???! I love the androgynous style to bits. Covergirl obviously agrees as she's now the face of Covergirl and sister s werking it!

performing with Fun






#tuxlove

Who's seen the video for Q.U.E.E.N? She and Erykah Badu (another natural hair icon) tore that video to pieces...if you haven't seen it,really, what are you waiting for???Because I'm all sorts of nice, here's the video :)

She has a new song out,titled "dance apocalyptic" and her hair's out of her signature pompadour..that hair is lonnnnggggg! If I didn't have a hair crush before, I have one now for sure.
stills courtesy of blackgirllonghair.com


Can you see all that hair?????!!!!!! *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear from you!please leave a comment on my blog (yes,I am shameless)